1.03.2010

¡Felicidades Mis Amigos!


Yesterday, I was blessed to see the marriage of my good friend Jen to the love of her life, Joaquin. They are the most adorable couple! They met in grad school in California, but she is from Federal Way and he is from Madrid, Spain!

It was a beautiful Catholic ceremony, both done in English and in Spanish. I had the honor of leading prayers with Joaquin's sister-in-law. I don't have any photos because, 1. they weren't allowed really and, 2. I forgot the camera.

Never fear! Kevin and I ran home to get the camera before heading to The Canal for the reception. They served up a full-service bar and an amazing meal, followed by some spirited dancing! (For the record, I think wedding reception dancing should count towards triathlon training. For those that don't agree, I also ran 5.16 miles with the dog yesterday morning.)

Thank you so much Jen and Joaquin for inviting me to share in your special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment