1.07.2010

No More Excuses

I can no longer blame my equipment for any sub-par performances. My belated Chrismas present came in the mail no Tuesday ... tah dah!

A Zipp disc wheel! I know, I was surprised too. Apparently, according to Kevin's research, the full disc wheel is perfect for Ironman CDA when the conditions are 'ideal' (what the heck does that event mean?!!) And, since it was a present (and purchased from a Pro team via Ebay), who am I to argue?

You will see me riding with this bad boy during early-season time trials (as long as the wind stays quiet) AND! IF (that is a giant 'if') I upgrade on the track to Friday nights, you'll see it there too.

I would also like to introduce a new segment to this blog entitled, "Table Temptation of the Day."

My team at work has a meeting table in the middle of the department and people are constantly bringing in sweets and snacks and leaving them there. I know this is not unique to my workplace, so I'm sure you can identify. This segment will follow how I fare with each temptation. 

Today's Table Temptation matchup
me vs. Werther's Original Candies

I win. Hands down. Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment